Tuesday, April 29, 2014

What's next?

What's next?

        As soon as the semester ends, I will gather my books and give them to whom ever needs them.
I will also pack my stuff, and pick my travelling ticket. I will try to go to somewhere I never visited in U.S. I am thinking of D.C., or Portland, Oregon. I am planning on doing things I never did such as Rafting or Sky diving. 

        I will try to visit my sister in law in Michigan. I will try to see the area there as I heard it is beautiful in summer. I will see her children; I did not see them from along time. After that I will try to visit Chicago before I come back to Long Beach. I hope that I can do all of these things in the two weeks vacation because I believe it will be too short vacation. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is a lot to do in two weeks! I hope you can visit all of those places because I'm sure they are all interesting and fun. I hope you enjoy your vacation. :-)

    ReplyDelete