Saturday, February 22, 2014

My Dream Job

       
My Dream Job 

       Everyone in this life has dream job, and I am one of them. My dream job is to be a designer. I like to know more about different types of fabrics, and I like to combine colors. I like to design clothes especially dresses. I will be proud of myself if I make my own clothes. Also I will wear something unique, and no body will be wearing like me. 

Sometimes when I want to buy a dress, I do not find what I want. Some clothes does not fit my culture and upbringing. Because of that I can not wear them. Also most of the clothes I saw does not interest me, and in the end I make my own design and take it to a tailor. I hope in the future I can become big and famous designer. Also, I hope that I can open my own store. I will not make normal dresses, but I will make unique dresses.

5 comments:

  1. Designer like an artist who deal with pure color to create a wonderful panting. Good choice Mona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why you are a good artist! I think you have talent about design!
    I hope you achieve your dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your topic it is very interesting, specially for us the girls .I wish your dream come true one day .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a designer and owning your own store would be awesome! You should do it! Emily is right about you being artistic. (I've seen some of your drawings!)

    I wish I could sew my own clothes. I have been wanting to take a sewing class so that I can learn how to sew better and make Olivia some cute clothes. :-)

    ReplyDelete