Friday, January 31, 2014

Who Are You?


My name is Mona, and I have been a student at the American Language Institute for one year. I am from Saudi Arabia, and I studied Special Education at King Saud University in Riyadh. I want to finish my masters degree in the same major. I live in Long Beach now, and my apartment is not far from the CSULB campus. 

I have a wonderful small family: my father, my mother, my husband, my brother, and my sister. All of them are in Saudi Arabia except my husband. He is studying at CSULB. My brother and my sister are studying at Saudi universities. All my family always support me to improve in my life, and I really appreciate that. 


I like to try new things, and that makes me feel excited. Actually, some times I feel scared, but I like the feeling after that. I tried many things such as the zip line, kayak, riding an elephant, and hot ballon. All of them were amazing experience, and I want to do them again. In the future I hope that I can try skydiving.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good job Mona. I have enjoyed reading your blog and you have tried many intrasted things. If you try the skydiving, you will not forget it.

      Delete
  2. TGIF Mona! Wait did you try Kayak ? I cannot believe it!! how was it ? I think it is so cool right? I wanna try it someday !

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice job mona hope you all the best in your life and in major. also i like that you like to try new things good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that you tried many interesting things in your life! especially,you rode an elephant, I think that is so cool. !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you planning on teaching special ed? I think special people teach special education. By that I mean that it's a very important and challenging job, and you have to have a big heart (and a lot of patience!) to do it. :-)

    ReplyDelete